Bibliophile

A trivial blog of a bookworm

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Digital Freedom

I read some interesting fiction recently. It was "Digital Fortress" by "Dan Brown".
I learnt about Electronic Frontier Foundation(EFF) in that book. When I visit to their website, I learnt about Freedom of bloggers.
I read in the news that Chinese government employed so many people to monitor the blogs and forums in China. It is quite annoying move. Why are these people afraid so much?
I think everyone can write what they think on their blog or forum as long as it is not so irresponisble.
By the way, I found some interesting photo in Esplanade. It was an Indian man sleeping on bench in front of the sign "The Speaker Corner", which is situated in Hong Lin Park in between Raffles Place and China Town. The title is "the speaker corner?". The title will describe the motive of photographer clearly. It is something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home