Bibliophile

A trivial blog of a bookworm

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Peo Kindgren on YouTube

You may familiar with Slash (from Gun N' Roses) or Richie Sambora(from Bon Jovi Band) if you admire the greatest guitarist. But I bet you might not heard about Peo Kindgren if you do not browse YouTube regularly.

I was browsing in YouTube a few months ago to practice guitar and I found pieces of music played by Peo Kindgren. They are wonderful, amazing and unbelievable. He instantly become my favorite guitarist after I listen to a few songs that he played.

He played mostly the classic songs of J.S.Bach and others greatest musicians, however I found that he also played other genre of music on classic guitar and they are amazingly beautiful. He played like "Nothing Else Matter", "Don't cry for me Argentina", "Yesterday" and others non-classic songs with his classic guitar.

I found out from his profile that he is a Swedish guitar professor living in Copenhagen, Denmark. His YouTube nick is "AndanteLargo". If you type in "Peo Kindgren" in YouTube is enough. You will find tonnes of songs played by him or other people playing using his arrangement. He inspire a lot of people to play classic guitar too. I myself is currently practicing "Bourree In E-Minor" after I have watched his video.

I want to recommend the following songs if you wanna listen beautiful music.
Blue Moon
Bourree In E-Minor
Air
Nothing Else Matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home