Bibliophile

A trivial blog of a bookworm

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My First post in Burmese

If you don't understand Burmese, I am sorry. If you understand Burmese and you cannot see the text below, please download Myanmar Unicode Font and Driver at
http://www.mcf.org.mm/unicode/opentype.html

It only work on Mozilla FireFox.

မ္ရန္‌မာယူနီကုတ္‌စာလံုးကို သံုးပ္ရီးစမ္‌းေရးက္ရည္‌့တာပာ။ အခုလို ယူနီကုတ္‌စာလံုးကို အသံုးပ္ရုပ္ရီး ေရး‌ခ္ဝင္‌့ရတဲ့အတ္ဝက္‌ မ္ရန္‌မာယူနီကုတ္‌ ဖန္‌တီးသူေတ္ဝကို အထူးပဲေက္ယးဇူးတင္‌ပာတယ္‌။ က္ဝ္ယန္‌ေတာ္‌ကိုယ္‌တိုင္‌မလုပ္‌နိုင္‌ခဲ့တဲ့ အလုပ္‌တစ္‌ခုကို တစ္‌ခ္ရားသူေတ္ဝကလုပ္‌လုိ့ ္ရဖစ္‌လာတာကို မ္ရင္‌ရတာ က္ဝ္ယန္‌ေတာ္‌ အရမ္‌း၀မ္‌းသာပာတယ္‌။

ေရ္ဟ့ဆက္‌္ရပီး ္ရမန္‌မာယူနီကုတ္‌ အဆင္‌့မ္ရင္‌့နိုင္‌ေရးအတ္ဝက္‌ က္ဝ္ယန္‌ေတာ္‌တတ္‌နိုင္‌ သမ္ဟ္ယ ကူညီသ္ဝားခ္ယင္‌ပာတယ္‌။

4 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger NLS said...

I cannot see well and type well in MM Unicode.I cannot catch some of your words. Anyway nice to see like this.


ညီလင္းဆက္

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger NLS said...

Chk this site also
http://blog.haalaaluu.com/vdaworld/2005/09/20/haalaaluu-free-blog-service/

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger bibilophile said...

When I first see your blog before I installed Unicode version from MCF (the version that I used on my blog), I can read it very well. Now, all the character on your blogs mess up.

Probably, we have lack of standardization but I don't really know the cause.

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home