Bibliophile

A trivial blog of a bookworm

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How to get rich and beyond

I recently read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and I really like the idea in it. I like the idea about "Pay yourself first" and "Get passive income".

Now I realize that I need to build financial intelligence. I have already passed one-third of my lifetime but I still cannot get out of financial struggle. Currently, I am struggling for my further studies.

Some of my friends recently persuaded me to invest in Network Marketing. They said I need to invest $15k and get back that money back after I can persuade another five people to invest $15k.

No. I am not a greedy fool. Your company is not Microsoft or even far from Fortune 500 listing. If I can persuade people to invest $15k, I would rather start my own corporation instead of pumping money to your pocket. Besides, there is no guarantee or whatsoever about money. If you run away, it would be end of story.

I have attend network marketing or Multi Level Marketing seminar in Rangoon 7 years ago. The speaker openly admitted that a lot of people had got failure in MLM due to cheating.

I am not pessimistic but I am cautious. I don't trust any stranger when it come to money matter. I have been cheated 3 times before.

Be careful when you sign the paper and when you do not have any paper. It is the precious lesson that I got from my own experience.

By the way, I can recall some books that I read before which also pointed me out about financial intelligence. They are "Richest man in Babylon" and "How to get and use Money" .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home